Do I or don’t I? Write about myself I mean. I find this hard to do and yet I personally always love to read about the people behind a blog, a magazine, a book, a cause, a business. So I decided to share some of the things that I would reveal about myself with a new found friend, getting to know one another a little bit.
- For decades I have cultivated beauty and magick in my life, it’s the natural way for me to be.
- Among others, Tarot cards, Goddesses, Angels and Crystals are beloved friends.
- I have this deep need to beautify my space and keep rearranging and redecorating my home and workspace to suit and support my evolution and dreams.
- Did I mention that I’m a Christmas junkie? I mean, seriously. I could create my life around it. Hmmm… maybe I will:)
- I love to rummage through flea markets and thrift stores and just plain adore beautiful buildings and homes where the essence of the space and the people occupying it are clearly visible.
- I can’t stand perfectly styled interiors that have money written all over them but lack life and personality.
- I believe that beauty is mandatory for a sensitive soul. For years I struggled with my sensitivity, believing there was something badly wrong with me until I realized, that my sensitivity is my greatest asset. I have made it my lives mission to pass this knowledge on to other Super Sensitive Souls. It lights me up to see women blossoming into their serene, divine, feminine essence of beauty and magick, enriching their lives with ancient wisdom adapted for modern times.
- I am a huge desire board fan and just love to create new boards representing my desires and essence.
- Books have been an important part of my life since I was a little girl, so yes, I am addicted and an avid reader. I usually have about 3-5 books going at the same time but every once in a while a book comes along that grabs me deeply and I just can’t put down even if that means reading into the wee hours of the morning.
- Then there are the magazines! Ahhh….. great love affair here.
- Capturing everyday beauty with my camera is another great passion of mine and a great learning field. Yes, I’m still in primary school here:)
- And I couldn’t imagine life without my beloved journals and candles.
- I love to roam the forests near my home and spend time at the lake and river with my beautiful dog lady, Féline; throw a dinner party for friends; sip a glass of champagne with a girlfriend while shopping; create things; visit new places; participate in retreats; cuddle up in front of the fire with a good book; daydream and moon gaze .
Now it’s your turn my new found friend. I’d love to know a little bit about you and your life; your cares; your joys; your challenges and yes, your quirks. You are human, aren’t your? Drop me a line or hop on over to Facebook and let‘s communicate. I am excited and happy to meet you.